Like the engine that powers it, your bike is a highly sophisticated piece of engineering. Both require to be running efficiently to achieve optimum performance. You maintain the engine through specific training, healthy nutrition, positive psychology and physiotherapy diagnostics. It seems logical that your bike would require the same level of maintenance, particularly mechanical diagnostics. Here at Celtic Coaching our experienced mechanic can ensure your bike, like its engine, runs efficiently.
- complete strip down and rebuild
- custom bike builds (you provide the frame and components we’ll build it for you)
- pre-event check
- gear indexing
- brake function
- chain replacement
- gear cable replacement
- brake cable replacement
- brake block replacement
- gear mechanism replacement, including chainrings, cassettes, front and rear mechs
- bearing removal, cleaning and rebuild or replacement
- wheel truing and building
£15 per hour
- Price does not include parts. We will advise on parts prior to purchase and subsequent fitting.
If you are interested in a having your bike serviced or repaired please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org