Our spring training is based at Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, southern France, just to the northeast of Monaco.
Camp One – 4-10 April 2018
Camp Two – 11-17 April 2018
Camp Three – 18-24 April 2018
These are small training groups, maximum four athletes, this allows more personalised training to be catered for. There will also be opportunity in the evenings to discuss individual goals and training plans.
The plan for each day will be discussed the evening before to ensure athletes’ needs are met. As an example, a rough outline might be:
Day 1 – arrival, bike assembly
Day 2 – guided bike ride
Day 3 – coached session on running technique, open water skills, transition skills; optional guided bike ride
Day 4 – guided bike ride
Day 5 – coached session on running technique, open water skills, transition skills; optional guided bike ride
Day 6 – guided bike ride
Day 7 – depart
Potential Guided Ride Routes:
Col de la Madone
Col de Braus
Col de Turini
£395 per athlete
- Price includes airport transfers from/to Cote d’Azur, Nice.
- Price includes breakfast each morning prior to training.
- Price includes all coaching and guide for rides.
- Price includes on site cycle mechanic.
Price Does Not Include:
- Price does not include flights to/from Cote d’Azur, Nice.
- Price does not include lunch or evening meal, these are on an individual basis.
- A £100 non-refundable deposit secures a place.
If you are interested in joining us, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org