Our spring training camps are based at Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, southern France, just to the northeast of Monaco.
Camp One – 5-11 April 2017
Camp Two – 12-18 April 2017
These are small group training camps, maximum four athletes, this allows more personalised training to be catered for. There will also be opportunity in the evenings to discuss individual goals and training plans.
The plan for each day will be discussed the evening before to ensure athletes’ needs are met. As an example, a rough outline might be:
Day 1 – arrival, bike assembly
Day 2 – guided bike ride
Day 3 – coached session on running technique and/or open water skills; optional guided bike ride
Day 4 – guided bike ride
Day 5 – coached session on running technique and/or open water skills; optional guided bike ride
Day 6 – guided bike ride
Day 7 – depart
Guided Ride Routes:
Col de la Madone
Col de Turini
£395 per athlete
- £270 – Bed & Breakfast at £45 per night
- £125 – Coaching/Ride Guide at £25 per day
- A £100 non-refundable deposit secures a place.
- Price does not include travel to/from Cote d’Azur, Nice.
- Price includes airport transfers from/to Cote d’Azur, Nice.
- Price includes breakfast each morning prior to training.
- Price does not include lunch or evening meal, these are on an individual basis.
If you are interested in joining us, please get in touch at email@example.com